About Starting Electronics
The Starting Electronics website was originally intended as a source of information for anyone wanting to start electronics as a hobby.
The website has grown and now has information not only for beginners, but for those wanting to go beyond the basics of electronics.
How You Can Help
There are several ways that you can contribute to this website:
- Help pay for hosting costs and keep new content coming by making a donation.
- Buy something from Amazon by clicking through one of the Amazon adverts on this website or by using the Amazon search box. Starting Electronics is registered with both amazon.com and amazon.co.uk.
- Like Starting Electronics on Facebook.
- Give our videos the thumbs up on YouTube.
- Provide feedback by posting comments on the Starting Electronics Blog. Most articles, tutorials and projects will have a corresponding blog entry. Find the link to the blog entry at the bottom of each article. Post a comment or question at the bottom of the blog article.
- Follow Starting Electronics on Twitter.